|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||300|
|Top speed (mph)||~186.4|
The MV402 is a motorcycle in Just Cause 3.
It's a modern motorcycle.
The Rebel drop descriptions says "With an open-throttle speed over 260 km/h, the MV402 is not recommended for novice riders. Only experts need apply."
There's a Mugello logo in the fuel tank, meaning that the full name is probably "Mugello Version 402", or "Mugello V4 02" (if indicating a V4 engine).
It's the fastest motorcycle in the game, noticably quicker than anything else in acceleration and speed. It can be a bit twitchy on the handling, especially over bumps and dirt.
- At the north-east corner of Prima province at the Insula Striate region.
- At the Mugello HQ parking lot in Citate Di Ravello. The parking lot is often empty at night and it won't necessarily be there every day.
- Can be found in all liberated provinces with AI civilian traffic.
- Can be unlocked for Rebel Drop if it's taken to a garage in any of the Towns in Medici.
- Provided for some races.
- It's very odd as to why the "MV" is in the name when there are several vehicles with the same name that are not this vehicle type.
- The MV could be a reference to the famous motorcycle manufacturer MV Augusta, which makes high end sport motorcycles.
- This vehicle is a successor to the Fukuda Bluebolt from Just Cause, and Hamaya Cougar 600 from Just Cause 2.