|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Military off-road vehicle|
|List of owners||Panau Military|
The MV V880 is a military off-road vehicle in Just Cause 2.
It's one of the 3 very similar vehicles, based on the military HMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) - "Humvee" to civilians.
Moderate speed and a small turning radius, excellent handling on rough terrain. It's V8 twin turbo allows it to be the fastest car in the desert. They're excellent escape vehicles since they handle well and can be found in several Military bases in Panau.
The red light on the roof is usually the first part of the car to be visually damaged, falling off.
This table is from the official strategy guide:
During usual game-playEdit
- At several military bases / outposts.
- Some civilian settlements, normally near propaganda trailers.
- If Heat is raised high enough, the army will send them instead of the jeeps.
- At the Panau International Airport, inside the open hangar.
- Pekan Buah Melimpah.
During faction missionsEdit
- In the mission Can I get a Witness, MV V880's form roadblocks along the path you take.
- The faction mission Hell on Wheels involves climbing around on 3 red Reapers MVs while trying to disarm bombs. Sadly, you cannot just hijack these without mods, but you can shoot their tires out and watch them do a couple of rolls after you've completed the mission. Or you could wait until they stop at their destination and then try again.
- In the mission Taking Care of the Dishes, Lee Hoo Fook rides with three of these loaded with elite soldiers.
- Welcome to Panau has MVs as defense stage vehicles that drive up a ramp into the area where you destroy the SAM sites, loaded with soldiers.
- Casino Bust has Rico take on several of these as the military desperately try to get Karl Blaine back. Later more MVs attack, you as you make your way to Karl Blaine's Residence.
- Mountain Rescue uses an MV V880 in the final part of the mission, a chase scene.
- A unique red MV is supplied for the "Ketam Besar Trespass" race at X:19485 Y:26400.
- When the soldiers, who lean out of the sides to shoot at Rico are killed, they tend to tear their doors right off the MV.
- The car resembles a Hunter Olympus Governor from the game Burnout Paradise. That's because the MV V880 is based on the real world HMMWV (High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) and the Hunter Olympus Governor is either also based on the HMMWV, or the Hummer H3.