| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|MacNamara Emergency III|
Seen here, after appearing in a Rioja sidemission, near Esperito City.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||Civilians|
The MacNamara Emergency III is a vehicle in Just Cause (1).
It's a 1960's style ambulance. It has two seats, but you can't have a passenger. It has a siren instead of the horn. If you damage the rear end to the point where the rear doors break off, you can see that the rear is empty.
The handling and speed are about average.
It's one of the rarest vehicles in the game.
- In Rioja Cartel sidemission 3.
- Very rarely in traffic.
- Has rarely been seen outside the Mendoza International Airport.
- Its name seems to be a reference to Robert McNamara, the U.S Secretary of Defense from 1961 to 1968. Several Just Cause vehicles have been named after ancient politicians and military leaders.
- Just Cause 2 and Just Cause 3 also have only one type of emergency vehicle: Kenwall Heavy Rescue, a firetruck in JC2 and Stria Switzo Ambulance in JC3.
- On the Xbox 360 version of the game, it is simply called "Ambulance".
- The successor to this vehicle is Stria Switzo Ambulance in Just Cause 3.