|Maddox FVA 45|
In Ular boys color.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Armed patrol buggy|
|Weapons||Mounted Gun turret|
|List of owners||Ular Boys and Panau Military|
The Maddox FVA 45 is an armed patrol buggy in Just Cause 2.
It's based on a Chenowth DPV (Desert Patrol Vehicle). Most of them have a Mounted Gun, but some of the ones that spawn in Military bases in Panau are unarmed. The unarmed ones still have a turret ring.
This is a very odd vehicle, because all Maddox FVA 45s have an Ular Boys logo painted in the side, indicating that even the ones that spawn in military bases belong to the Ular Boys (possibly stolen by the military), but if you use the horn, instead of a horn you hear the Panau Military siren.
PerformanceEditThe Maddox FVA 45 has excellent handling, make it a superb choice for offroad use. Its small form factor helps boost its not-inconsiderable speed and makes it perhaps the most suitable vehicle for jungle use. Acceleration and speed are good, although not sufficient to outpace military vehicles.
- Kampung Bahari Village, when held by the Ular Boys - at the gates: X:9556; Y:6620.
- Awan Cendawan Power Plant , another Ular Stronghold, when taken over by the Ular Boys.
- Kem Hutan Supply Depot , their third Stronghold, when overtaken.
- Military bases in the Lautan Lama Desert.
- The Ular boys use it as their main battle car and it's usually spawned with a Mounted Gun. It's found outside Ular strongholds and in random areas like the other two factions.
- In an race at the Ski Resort is a unique red armed one.
- A dark green one can be seen at the entrance to Teluk Permata.
- A 'heatless' or 'safe' variant that doesn't raise your military heat level when driven close to the military can be found near one of the entrances to Kem Pekan Selamat. Curiously it is in the typical desert camouflage colours used for the Maddox and still has the same siren as the other military variants.