Maestrale is one of Medici's largest provinces in terms of land area. Located relatively high above sea level Maestrale's landscape is very scarce and rugged. Almost entirely occupied by military facilities Maestrale’s population is very small, if not nonexistent.
LocationEditMaestrale is a large province, covering a long stretch of Insula Striate's northwestern coast. Maestrale borders Rocca Blau, Prospere, Libeccio and Val de Mar.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Porto Tridente, a large military port, uniquely shaped like a trident.
- Vulture, one of the two largest military air bases in Medici. This is the last settlement in Medici, alphabetically.
- Mile High Club wreck, an easter egg and reference to the Mile High Club of Just Cause 2.
- Platteforma Maestrale I, an offshore oil platform.
- Guardia Maestrale I, a military outpost.
- Unnamed airport at N 40 49.035 E 5 33.810. Easy to take off with the cargo plane.
- Medici Military-controlled factory ruins. Similar factory ruins of differing sizes can be seen all over the abandoned and burnt northern areas.
- Underground prison from The Great Escape.
- Sancte Martino.
- The name means "mistral" in Italian. A mistral is a type of strong wind which occurs across the Mediterranean.
- This is the only province in Medici with more then 4 runways and more then 2 airports.