| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Makoto MZ 250|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Rarity||Rarer than average|
|List of owners||Ken Pang|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Makoto MZ 250 is a civilian off-road motorcycle in Just Cause 2.
The Makoto MZ 250 and the Makoto MZ 260X are the only off-road motorcycles in the game. They're made by the fictional Makoto company. The MZ 250 is a much older design, where as the MZ 260X is modern. When found, a random racing number will appear on it.
It's based on the 1981 version of the real life Kawasaki KDX 250.
For some reason, only the numbers "3" and "23" are on it, with a few numberless ones in missions.
It's not fast but as said above, it's meant for off-roading. Even though it's meant to travel in the desert and in the jungles, a failed jump or a crash into a tree will make the bike explode. Just like the 260X it can ride off of moderately sized cliffs without making it smoke or catch fire.
The bike can also "endo", although this will throw the player off if continuous braking is applied. It can be very useful for transport around the Berawan Besar Mountains or the Lautan Lama Desert. Basically the bike is good to use but take care when off-roading in case you hit something a little bit too fast. The speed is good for doing races but something with a bit more power will be the thing that can get a faster time.
- It's most commonly found in the jungles and deserts.
- At the Broken cargo ship. This one is red-marked.
- Very common in Panau City's four districts.
- After the mission The White Tiger, one spawns at the Rajang Temple. This is the only time it spawns there. If you leave the temple and come back after reaching a certain distance, the bike will no longer be there.
- In missions:
- Ken Pang and Rico ride regular MZ 250's in The Agency mission The White Tiger to get to the Broken cargo ship.
- The Reapers provide one for Political Debate and Taming the Beast.
- The Roaches provide a unique numberless blue one in the mission An Officer and a Hitman.
- They provide another one for Keeping the Flow, but there are several more during the mission. See the article for more details.
- A Paparazzi that has to be killed in the mission Paparazzi Pursuit rides a unique numberless red one. However, you are also provided one for this mission as well.
- The Ular Boys provide one for Taking Candy From a Millionaire, but this one is red-marked. They provide another one for Bridging New Contacts. This one is normal.