| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Soliana - Town.
- Cinta - Town.
- Guardia Massos I - Military outpost.
- Guardia Massos II - Military outpost.
- Guardia Massos III - Military outpost.
- Guardia Massos IV - Military outpost.
- Guardia Massos V - Military outpost on a small island. This place will be a restricted area even after liberation and will always be harassed by Medici Military.
- Doge mode Easter egg can be found in the town of Soliana.
- Guardia Massos V is possibly the largest military outpost in Medici.
- At the South end of the bridge below Soliana, there is a guard tower and a lone Doppler Radar, destroying the radar will give you chaos points and it will stay destroyed until you leave the area. This is one of the few places in Medici where you can find chaos objects outside of a settlement.
- Massos translates to "Farmhouse" in Catalan.
Locations in Medici
Alvea (DLC) · Aspera · Baia · Capite Est · Capite West · Cauda · Corda Dracon · Costa Sud · eDEN Airship (DLC) · Falco · Feno · Grande Pastura · Lacos · Lavanda · Libeccio · Litore Torto · Maestrale · Massos · Montana · Nebio Nord (DLC) · Nebio Sud (DLC) · Novola (DLC) · Petra · Plagia · Prima · Prospere · Regno · Rocca Blau · Sirocco Nord · Sirocco Sud · Soros · Trio · Stingray Area (DLC) · Umbra · Val de Mar
Military bases in Medici · Category:Just Cause 3 Locations · Towns in Medici · Volcano island in Medici · Tunnels at eastern Insula Striate · Boom Island · Types of settlements in Medici · Offshore rigs in Medici · List of ports in Medici · Airports · Churches in Medici · Highest Point in Medici · Cima Leon area