| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Meister ATV 4|
On Isla Dominio, in front of the presidents palace.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Lightly armored truck|
|Rarity||Police - Common|
Black Hand - Unique
|List of owners||San Esperito Police Department|
San Esperito Military
The Meister ATV 4 is a truck in Just Cause (1).
It's an armored looking truck with emergency vehicle lights on the roof, but strangely no siren.
Despite having ATV (all-terrain vehicle) in its name, it's actually not good at off-roading, so in this case the ATV might stand for "armored transport vehicle". That would make sense, since one is used at the Banco Nacional to transport money. More about real money trucks at wikipedia.
It might look like a van to the untrained eye, but it's, in fact, a truck. As such, it has a decent ramming ability.
It has very poor off-roading abilities and is very vulnerable to turning over on its side, despite the low side-skirts. It is good at driving on paved roads, but otherwise doesn't perform well.
It looks armored, but it's not really bullet proof. It will stand up to bullets for longer than an average car, but it will eventually be destroyed.
- The usual San Esperito Police Department version appears at government Heat level 3 or 4. It's driven by the SWAT, or riot police. It's not known if they have an official name, but they're believed to be a sub-division of the police. They wear black uniforms with grey helmets.
- The unique Black Hand version appears in the mission Streets of Fire, as a money transporter for the Banco Nacional. This vehicle has to be hijacked to complete the mission. It is possible to obtain if you take it to the nearest garage and then kill yourself to fail (exit) the mission, allowing you to save the game. A safehouse within Esperito City, such as the Rioja 07 Motor City safehouse, would be the best option, as the Black Hand will end up destroying the vehicle if a safehouse is too far away.
- A unique San Esperito Military version appears in a Guerrilla sidemission as a money transporter that has to be hijacked and brought to a garage that only opens during that sidemission.
- Meister LAV 4 series 2, the other armoured truck in the game.
- Saas PP30 Ox, a similar vehicle in Just Cause 2.
- Stadt-Tresor ST 8530, a similar vehicle in Just Cause 3.
- All the other vehicles in Just Cause 1 can be driven without their sirens on but with their lights if you kill the driver. It's safe to assume it works with this vehicle too but since it doesn't have a siren anyway, it only serves to turn on the lights for a driverless Meister.
- The driver cab appears to have an additional seat between the two on the left and right, bringing the seating up to 3.
- The rear compartment is completely undetailed and empty. Additionally, it is windowless.
- It's made by the fictional Meister company.
- The big mud guards, big bumper and narrow windows make this vehicle similar in style to the MV and Triton - patroller.
Black Hand versionEdit
San Esperito Military versionEdit