| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Because of a lack of civilian settlements and rough terrain, Montana lacks proper road infrastructure. The military bases are all in the south, and there is only one road that leads to the northern regions, which passes through Falco. Insula Striate's mountain range goes through this province and the tallest mountain in Medici is at the center of the province. The mountain is about 2.76 kilometers (1.71 miles) tall (from the base) and can be seen from just about any location of Medici. The eDEN Airship is at a similar height. There are no houses or settlements with civilians living in them.
It is in the central region of the eastern half of Insula Striate and occupies most of the space of said half.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Cava Montana - Bavarium mine.
- Guardia Montana I - Military outpost.
- Guardia Montana II - Military outpost.
- Storage site with a helicopter - N 40 47.325 E 5 44.405.
- eDEN Extraction Site Alpha - eDEN Corporation mine. This is added by the Sky Fortress DLC.
- Highest Point in Medici
- Montana is the name of a state in the United States.
- The word "Montana" is similar to the Spanish word "montaña", which translates to "mountain" in English and thus reflects the mountainous region's features.