| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Moretti CCW Centurion|
|Weapon in Just Cause|
|Maximum ammunition carried||30|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||6|
|List of owners||Montano Cartel|
San Esperito Military
The Moretti CCW Centurion is a weapon in Just Cause (1),
It's an automatic shotgun. Much like the Moretti CCW Praetorian, except that it is more powerful, but with a smaller magazine size of 6. 30 additional shells can be carried with both. The two shotguns even look similar and because they're both "Moretti CCW"s, it's a fair assumption to make that the Praetorian is an similar version of the Centurion. They both look like assault rifles, but with smaller magazines.
- Used by Montano Cartel soldiers during villa liberation missions and rarely during high Montano Heat levels. These are used by the fatsos.
- Rarely used by Black Hand.
- In Streets of Fire.
- If elsewhere, Needs confirmation
- Used by a "Government VIP" during a Rioja sidemission.
- Used by the San Esperito Police Department.
- Part of its name "CCW" might stand for "Close Combat Weapon".
- A glitch happens when parachuting that has Rico pump the shotgun, but a shot can still be fired when doing this. See also: Just Cause Bugs and glitches.
- Centurion means "professional officer of the Roman Army" in Latin, or the modern-day equivalent of a 4-star general in the U.S. Army, as a comparison. Perhaps this could explain why either this weapon or this weapon's brother is used by Montano Cartel subtenientes?
- This could be seen as a predecessor to the Shotgun in Just Cause 2, albeit with a completely different look.
- It takes 23 point-blank shots from thus gun to destroy a GP Thunder Extreme Prototype, whereas the amoretti CCW Praetorian requires 57 shots, making it over double the power of its brother, at the cost of its smaller clip size.