| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Weapon in Just Cause|
|Maximum ammunition carried||150|
|Maximum ammunition in the weapon||15|
|List of owners||Guerrillas|
San Esperito Military
Some people in sidemissions
The Moretti P.94 is a pistol in Just Cause (1).
It's a usual average-looking pistol. In appearance, it could be based on the Berretta M 1951. The magazine is apparently round.
It is normally classed as a lackluster side arm but can kill someone within 2-5 shots, if you can aim. It's useless against Military Vehicles because they're bullet proof.
It makes a brilliant weapon in a close range shoot-out due to the size of the magazine. The disadvantage is its lack of power, making it useless against the San Esperito Military and the Black Hand, who both use heavier weapons. So only use the P.94 against low Heat level San Esperito Police Department, who are usually armed with revolvers.
It's excellent for destroying EL gas fuel stations.
- Tom Sheldon uses one during the mission Devil's Drop Zone.
- Used by members of multiple factions. You don't have to get involved in a shoot-out to get these. Depending on where you see them, they could already be in a shoot-out. Then just take one from the ground where someone died with it.
- Some people use them during some sidemissions.
- Used by San Esperito Military drivers in Some Like it Hotter.
- There are many somewhat famous people called "Moretti", so its not known who this weapon might be named after.