| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Mugello Farina Duo|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Rico|
|Top speed (km/h)||281 (with nitrous 356)|
|Top speed (mph)||174|
It's a modern F1 car.
Known available colors are (front - middle stripe - rear):
- Red - white - black.
- Red - black - white.
- Red - white - red.
- Red - grey - black.
- Orange - black - white.
- Orange - black - orange.
- Black - yellow - black.
- Green - yellow - green.
- Blue - yellow - blue.
- Light blue - yellow - dark blue.
- Yellow - red - black.
- White - blue - black.
- White - yellow - blue.
It's likely that all combinations of the above colors are possible.
It has the 3rd highest speed of any land vehicle and astounding grip on paved surfaces. It has a top speed of 280 km/h, and 355 km/h with nitrous. While its top speed is lower than the Verdeleon 3 (410 km/h), it accelerates much quicker and reaches its top speed with ease. With lots of tire smoke from the front wheels, it can turn much sharper at relatively high speed than what might be expected (based on experience with other sports cars).
The engine is marked as "Mugello V8". Probably makes 750 to 830 horsepower, since the real F1 cars from that time that ran V8's had that much.
If anything, it is excellent at speeding on roads, but its off-roading ability can definitely be improved.
- Provided for the "City Sprint" race near Citate Di Ravello. The car is used for the race and can be brought to a garage.
- In a Roadside Event. These roadside spawn points are random and do not dependably appear at the same place again. The car is on top of a broken looking flat trailer that can be used as a Stunt ramp and an Autostraad Reisender 7 that was supposedly just towing the trailer. Depending on the uneven terrain, the car may immediately fall off the trailer and land upside down with tires spinning in the air. This roadside event can happen in any of the three regions:Insula Fonte, Insula Dracon, and Insula Striate.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via rebel drop.
- It's made by the fictional company Mugello.
- As an F1 car, it's the highest end Sports car in the Just Cause game series.
- According to various towns people (including nuns) they have a tattoo of Rico's racer on their back.
- When delivered to Frigo's Garage the comment from Alessia indicates Rico used to race this specific type of race car before he left Medici. She must have just meant an F1 car in general, possibly made by the same company but not this exact model, unless this car is meant to be 20 years obsolete.
- The name could be a reference to Pininfarina, a famous european supercar design company, or the 1950 Formula One world champion, Nino Farina.
- The only other vehicles in the Just Cause game series that have racing numbers are The Rocket and Makoto MZ 250.
- As a slight graphical error, Ricos right hand is visible through the side of the car.
- Of all the vehicles in the Just Cause game series, this car is available in the greatest number of different colors.