| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Mugello Quipozza F|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||250|
|Top speed (mph)||~155|
This car takes inspiration from various 70's to 80's Italian sports cars, such as the Ferrari 308 GTB/GTS and 365 GT4 BB, Lamborghini Jalpa, and Maserati Ghibli. The headlights greatly resemble the Lamborghini Countach's ones. The vehicle also resembles the Saab Sonett III and is said to resemble the 1971 De Tomaso Pantera.
According to the "The art of Just Cause 3" book from the collectors edition, this car is: "Heavily inspired by the early 70's sports cars, this was a dream car to design, and to drive!"
The Rebel drop description says "The original head-turner. This pristine seventies machine weds flawless mechanics and sex appeal with heart-stopping power. Capable of topping 250 km/h."
The Rebel drop description claims that this car can "top 250 km/h". Its performance is realistic for a car of this age and type.
- Sometimes in normal civilian traffic.
- May spawn at some town parking lots, like near the docks at Manaea.
- Appears in a Crash bomb event.
- Appears in Surpicco Sprint race at Plagia.
- At the Mugello HQ parking lot in Citate Di Ravello.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- It's made by the fictional company Mugello.