| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Mugello Raffinati Vitesse|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Mario, Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||171 (211 with Nitrous II)|
|Top speed (mph)||~106|
It's a two seater 1960s sports car. Its design takes influence from the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta and Mercedes-Benz 300SL, as well as the egg-basket grille of the Volvo P1800S. It also bears a small resemblance to the Aston Martin DB5, the most iconic James Bond spy-car. Tied with the Fire-starter trailer this is considered an easter-egg to James Bond movies.
A leaked pre-launch description said "Vintage sports car. The elegant exterior belies the best raw power the 1960s could offer. This Vitesse edition was the top of the line model."
The Rebel drop description claims that this car "exceeds 170 km/h". For a car of this era and type, it's slower than average, but makes sense considering the age. The car can even reach up to 211 km/h with nitrous.
- Mario owns one, but his car is in need of restoration and assembly. It's next to the garage at Granmatre Frigo's house. See also: Vehicle wrecks.
- In traffic.
- It may be the car that Rico leans on when the game is loaded.
- Up to 5 of them might spawn at the Mugello HQ parking lot in Citate Di Ravello.
- There is a "Crash bomb" version.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- Wrecks can be seen at a few junkyards.
- Terms like classic car and vintage car have different definitions in different countries and are relative.
- It's made by the fictional company Mugello.
- "Raffinati" means "refined" in Italian, along with "Vitesse" meaning "speed" in French, so the name translates to "Mugello Refined Speed".
- This was the first vehicle seen in a trailer for Just Cause 3.
- Mario asks Rico to help restore Mario's car after the events of Just Cause 3.