| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||330|
|Top speed (mph)||~205|
It's a modern supercar with a mid-mounted engine and a spoiler; its design and performance (see below) appear to be based on the Lamborghini Gallardo and its successor the Huracán, the Huracan especially around the front bumper and splitter. The style of the headlights seem to come from the 'speedy kiwi' logo shaped lights on the McLaren P1 . It seems to have hints of the Lamborghini Countach, Murciélago and Lotus Esprit around the rear quarter. The overall design, however, resembles the newly released Lamborghini Centenario. This appears to be coincidental as the car only debuted in 2016.
Its top speed is the same as the Verdeleon 3 - 330 km/h. It accelerates very quickly, and is agile through corners. The Vistosa has a V10 engine, furthering its similarity to the Lamborghini Gallardo and Huracán. The Vistosa has a somewhat dysfunctional gearbox that tends to change gear at inopportune moments - for example, if you suddenly apply full throttle whilst already moving, the car often will, at that moment, make up to three downshifts, delaying acceleration. This may be a deliberate flaw, since the Lamborghini Gallardo's available "E-Gear" transmission is notorious for being similarly slow to react in city traffic.
- In traffic.
- At car parks.
- Might spawn at Mugello HQ, just east of Di Ravello's house at Citate Di Ravello.
- Rebel Drop.
- This is the default vehicle for Salrosa Sprint in Baia.
- It's made by the fictional company Mugello.
- The engine sounds similar to the Verdeleon 3 indicating that it is most likely a V10.
- Because of its extreme speed, and unusual weight, it can make smaller cars go flying sky high when rammed without largely affecting your own speed, especially when nitro is activated. This can be used to your advantage, as in a chase, you can power through traffic, as it mostly consists of Stria Cucciola, as well as other light-weight cars. After a while though, it will sustain serious damage, and will smoke. This takes about 6-10 hits.