| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Mullen H45 Dragonfly|
Above Esperito City.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||Rioja Cartel|
The Mullen H45 Dragonfly is a helicopter in Just Cause (1).
It's a modern looking civilian helicopter. It has an extra front window, directly above the conventional front window, similar to most real helicopters. This might even be considered to be a roof window.
It's based on the real world Bell 206, although with a shorter tail boom and swept vertical stabiliser.
The Dragonfly is made by the fictional Mullen Company.
It's the second slowest helicopter in the game, right after the Jackson JC - 2 Alamo. The smaller than average size and its shape allow it to land in smaller areas than most other helicopters. Although landing on buildings in towns with this helicopter may seem dangerous, it is actually safe if you are experienced with flying helicopters. Its quick lift off and quick landing speed make it a good last-resort vehicle to have when at medium Heat and at a cartel villa. Other than that, only use this if you want to get around San Esperito at a leisurely place, or if you haven't unlocked the Agency autogyro yet, and are in need of a helicopter.
- One is almost always found on the roof of a Cartel villa. If it's not parked on the roof, it's in front of the building.
- Can sometimes be seen flying in random directions. It flies several times higher than the Guerrilla Delta 5H4 Boxheads and the police Huerta PA51 Azteks, so it's impossible to hijack it with the Protec Grappler G3, unless you are on a mountain.
- The Montano variant rarely appears in or around a Cartel Villa, only when you're at Montano Heat Level 5. Is more common near Mendoza International Airport during the mission Some Enchanted Evening
- Despite being a very common helicopter, it isn't featured in any missions. However, during The San Esperito Connection, when you arrive at the airport, one will spawn out of nowhere from the general area where Franco Alifano landed/spawned.
- A dragonfly is a type of bug that can fly. Quite a fitting name for this helicopter.
Montano Cartel versionEdit