| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Mullen Skeeter Eagle|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|List of owners||Panau Military|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Mullen Skeeter Eagle is a helicopter in Just Cause 2.
It is made by the fictional Mullen Company.
It spawns in light green, red, orange, purple and greyish white, like many sports cars in the game.
The Eagle is slower than most helicopters, but handles just as well as others. It isn't very strong and won't take any impact.
Because the wings and the engines make the helicopter wider and heavier, this helicopter should not be used in narrow or tight spaces, such as between buildings, or under certain bridges, where its cousin, the Mullen Skeeter Hawk, with its lack of wings, fares better. Because of its mediocre durability, a single crash in these situations may destroy it or completely dent it.
This helicopter is actually slower than the Mullen Skeeter Hawk, even though it has jet engines. This could be an oversight by the game developers.
- On the tops of skyscrapers in Panau City.
- Docks district - X:1110; Y:14095.
- Other districts contain much more
- At the first stronghold of every faction. These are all green-marked.
- Pekan Tupai Merah. Red-marked
- Lembah Delima.
- Unique desert-camouflaged versions, almost identical to the desert UH-10 Chippewa, albeit without the miniguns, can be found at the top of several mansions scattered around the Lautan Lama Desert (the exact locations of these mansions needs verifying).
- One can be found atop a large house in Tasik Permata, at X:4440; Y:22280 in military tan camo.
- Spawns at a small, unmarked village east of Kepulauan Selatan Eta, at X:26465; Y:28750.
- A unique military jungle camouflage version at the airfield of Kampung Lembah Danau.