| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Ministry of Illumination and Stability|
|Top speed (km/h)||175|
|Top speed (mph)||~108.7|
The News Chopper is a helicopter in Just Cause 3.
It is a news helicopter based on the Eubus Eagle. It often will appear with a white fuselage and a coloured motor section, as well as various other bright, vivid schemes. Like the Eagle, it's equipped with an unusable ball-mounted camera.
Identical to the Eubus Eagle, which is quite agile.
All locations are shared with the Eubus Eagle and there's no guarantee that you'll see one the first time you go there.
- Three of these are parked on the roofs of Citate Di Ravello buildings. One has a D.R.M. captain near it. These locations are not too reliable. Sometimes they don't spawn and sometimes an Eubus Eagle spawns instead.
- A lighter skyscraper to the east of the two black towers. Just under the tip of the crane.
- On the roof of the white hotel/hospital-looking building near the coast.
- N 40 44.273 E 5 38.358 - On top of the modern slightly rounded high building to the north-east of Di Ravellos house. This building is very similar to the Mugello HQ.
- N 40 44.064 E 5 45.254 - Perla Est in Costa Sud province, edge of town.
- The helicopter was formerly named "Eubus Eagle" in the rebel drop menu. Even if both icons have differences, the developers wanted to avoid confusion by renaming it "News Chopper". See also: Cut game content from Just Cause 3.