| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Niseco Tusker D18|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Niseco Tusker D18 is a civilian truck in Just Cause 2.
The Niseco Tusker D18 appears with a white stripe through the middle. It features a relatively high ground-clearance. The truck sports a metal rack on the roof, although the use of this is unknown. The D18 has unusually long windows in the back and sides which, when broken, can be shot through whilst using the truck as cover.
This truck is based on the Isuzu Elf PV and first generation Nissan Atlas.
It's made by the fictional Niseco company.
The Niseco Tusker D18 is like all Niseco vehicles: slow, heavy and powerful. This truck is good for armoured transportation of a single faction soldier and towing various small to medium items.
- In traffic, usually motorways, especially around woodland.
- Pulau Dongeng military base. Red-marked.
- Pulau Berapi refinery. This spawn is glitched however, causing the truck to spawn in mid air. The truck is usually damaged but is usually still drivable. Red-marked.
- "Niseco" is the name of a town in Hokkaido, Japan.
- The truck with the glitched spawn at Pulau Berapi is always forest green, suggesting that it's military owned. This, however can't be verified, as it has no government markings. Perhaps that one was meant to be a special version with the seal of the Panau Military? After all, the only green Dalton N90 can be found at Pulau Berapi. That one, however, still has Roaches symbols.