| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Orque Bon Ton 71FT|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Rarity||Rarer than average|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Orque Bon Ton 71FT is a yacht in Just Cause 2.
It's a relatively sleek motorboat and nearly always in a metallic blue color.
It can also spawn in dark green and red.
It looks like it has a spoiler, but that thing is what on real boats can be made to hold up a clear soft plastic roof, for weather proofing. That would basically turn the whole open rear end into a closed in-door space.
It's pretty fast, but it's not a speedboat, as it cannot outrun any of the Panau Military's fast attack boats. If there's nothing faster in the area and you are being chased, then climb in and speed off.
- Around Kampung Lembah Danau village at X:24515; Y:30450. Keep going in and out of the bay during the day. Eventually one will spawn.
- On a jetty at X:5714; Y:31340.
- Can be found parked Pekan Kuil.
- Can be found parked at Telok Berlian.
- Around Panau Tengah Bay.
- Near the Three Kings Hotel.
- Between Pulau Penjala and Panau International Airport.
- There is a good chance of finding one in the Sungai Sejuk river that runs between the Berawan Besar Mountains.
- There is a good chance to find one at X:20000; Y:28120.
- Multiple have been seen around X:17260; Y:23730.
- In river traffic.
- Might occasionally be parked at coastal villages.