| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Orque Grandois 21TT|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Rarity||Rarer than average|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Orque Grandois 21TT is a yacht in Just Cause 2.
It's a single masted sailing yacht, with a small engine. It has an inaccessible passenger cabin at the front. The cabin has one roof window. The steering wheel room has a relatively small front window, which leaves dangerous "blind spots" at the front corners of the boat. The mast is designed to carry both a Bermudian-style main sail and a large headsail, about as big as the main sail. Both are triangular sails so this yacht could be used to sail against the wind. That means that if the open-top rear compartment would be given a water-proof clear plastic tent (as is commonly equipped for small yachts) then this yacht could circumnavigate the world in a non-stop voyage. However the small size of the craft would mean that a journey like that could only be undertaken by a crew of a single person. Otherwise, even with fishing, there would be a very high risk of running out of food. It can never be seen with a sail up.
It can be either dark green, dark blue, or red.
It's a sail powered yacht. This means that the engine is only there to provide a means of maneuvering at a port. The sails don't exist in the game, which is why it's always very slow.
- Near the Three Kings Hotel.
- Pekan Kuil, at X:23425; Y:28380.
- On the river near Kampung Lembah Danau village at X:24515; Y:30450.
- In the morning (around 7:00 am game time) directly south of Kampung Ekor Bengkok driving around in the ocean at about X:7500; Y:31600.
- In the bay south of Pulau Ketam Besar, at X:20160; Y:27050.
- Rarely parked at Bandar Baru Cina.
- Common around X:13200; Y:18300.
- On Rivers in Panau.
- Near the bridge at X:6010; Y:16890.
- Parking at X:13355; Y:24800.