| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Orque Living 42T|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Recreational civilian boat|
|Rarity||Rarer than average|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Orque Living 42T is a civilian boat in Just Cause 2.
It's a modern civilian boat, that resembles a small chartered fishing boat, with no masts and a closed passenger compartment. The rear has no walls, but is still covered by the roof.
Those 6 short things that stick out of the roof are for attaching fishing rods.
It's made by the fictional company Orque.
Other than their names (and this), this boat seems to be unrelated to them.
- Pekan Tupai Merah (X:27180; Y:15540), at the docks just north of the town.
- It can sometimes be found near the Pekan Badak Bermandi village at X:18210; Y:21540.
- Can also be found around X:16145; Y:17530.
- Sometimes can be found near Hantu Island, or around its nearest settlements, such as Kampung Bahari.
- Seen around X:13200; Y:18300.
- In traffic in Rivers in Panau.