|Panau Military Satellite|
|Settlement in Panau|
|Geographical Territory||Berawan Besar Mountains|
|Influential Territory||East Tanah Raya|
|Missions that take place here||Taking Care of the Dishes|
The satellite dish in the base measures about a kilometre across. The base itself is a circle around the gigantic satellite dish, with 8 towers (4 to manipulate the dish and another 4 to hold the satellite receiver up), placed opposite to their counterparts across the dish. The small towers can be entered and houses each a control panel to manipulate the dish that only can be accessed.
- 4 Broadcast Towers.
- 2 SAMs. Both located opposite to eachother of the dish.
- 4 Generators.
- 1 Water Tower.
- 6 Fuel Depots.
- 2 Drug Drops. (These do not add to the completion of the base)
- Several Resource Items. One resource item is inside a control room and can be entered through a doorway on the tier above it. It may seem closed off but that the item is located at the bottom of a staircase within the tower.
- This is a reference to a James Bond film "Goldeneye" in which it is a satellite that controls an EMP weapon in outer space that is aimed at London, it is later destroyed, making "Taking Care of the Dishes" a reference as well.
- PAN MILSAT also resembles the real-life Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. Arecibo Observatory is a gigantic radio telescope used for astronomy, instead of military purposes.