| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
Pre-release promotional picture.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Geographical Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Influential Territory||East Tanah Raya|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Although it's on the coast, it's not considered to be a harbor.
The base is of medium size. There's a dirt road, leading up to the base, where there's a small cabin, guard post and the perimeter fence. There is no gate for the entrance, but plastic barricades instead. Overall, the base is basic in design, with a few wooden guard towers, small cabins and few paved areas. However, there's a helicopter landing pad and a concrete area, which contains fuel depots and a concrete ramp leading down into the water, presumably to allow boats to be loaded and unloaded from trailers.
This base is notable because:
- It has a large number of gas tanks.
- It has some very rare missiles.
- It's one of only two spawn points for the Sivirkin 15 Havoc, which is in this case is armed with missiles.
- This is one of the few bases that gets paratroopers as air support. However, a grunt or elite can take the above vehicle and use it against you, so be aware of your surroundings.
- There is a rocket launcher concealed within a destructible wooden box. Look for a small wooden box of its own on top of a rooftop, destroy it, and a rocket launcher should pop up out of nowhere.
- This doesn't seem to be present at any other military bases, so this is unique.
- 4 Fuel Depots.
- 2 Generators.
- 2 Broadcast Towers.
- 1 Water Tower.
- 4 Resource Items:
- 2 Weapon Parts.
- 1 Vehicle Part.
- 1 Cash Stash.
- Maddox FVA 45 (with no gun).
- Fengding EC14FD2.
- MV V880.
- Sivirkin 15 Havoc (with rockets). One also shows up as air support that does not have missiles
- Winstons Amen 69.
- H-62 Quapaw - Air support