|Settlement in Panau|
|Geographical Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Influential Territory||East Tanah Raya|
|Missions that take place here||None|
The name translates to "Black Sand" from Indonesian. This is likely to be a reference that it's on the coast and contains Fuel Depots.
Although it's on the coast, it's not considered to be a harbour.
The base is of medium size. There's a dirt road, leading up to the base, where there's a small cabin, guard post and the perimeter fence. There is no gate for the entrance, but plastic barricades instead. Overall, the base is basic in design, with a few wooden Guard Towers, small cabins and few paved areas. However, there's a helicopter landing pad and a concrete area, which contains Fuel Depots and a concrete ramp leading down into the water, presumably to allow boats to be loaded and unloaded from trailers.
This base is notable because:
- It has a large number of Gas Tanks.
- It has some very rare Missiles.
- It's one of only two spawn points for the Sivirkin 15 Havoc, which is in this case armed with missiles.
- This is one of the few bases that gets paratroopers as air support.
- Maddox FVA 45 (with no gun).
- Fengding EC14FD2.
- MV V880.
- Sivirkin 15 Havoc (with rockets).
- Winstons Amen 69.