| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
The Rebel variant
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Medici Military|
|Top speed (km/h)||152 (172 with Nitrous)|
|Top speed (mph)||94 (106 with Nitrous)|
The Pavouk U-15 is a motorcycle in Just Cause 3.
It's a modern offroad motorcycle. This dirtbike is intended for patrol and reconnaissance missions in both the Medici Military and The Rebellion. The military one has two some kind of containers on the sides.
The Rebel drop description says "When the road gets rocky, rely on the Pavouk U-15. This expertly-crafted cycle aces even the hairiest of offroad missions."
Its abilities stand out more when it's off road. However, on road it is very agile and generally handles well.
- Commonly found patrolling D.R.M.-controlled areas.
- 2 Medici Military-colored ones may spawn randomly on the side of roads, with 2 D.R.M. goons surveying a Stria Facocero wreck with 2 dead Rebellion soldiers lying around it. This is considered a Roadside Event.
- The Medici Military variant can be seen being driven by Rebellion soldiers at Alte Potentia after liberating it.
- At a few military warehouses.
- Appears during Heat levels 2-5.
- Available from Rebel drop after liberating Cava Grande Secunde.
- At some Military bases in Medici:
- Porto Vena.
- Possibly more.
- Can spawn at liberated outposts.
This variant only exists in the Mech Land Assault expansion pack.
- Seen driving around Insula Lacrima.
- At Heat Levels 1-2.
- A group of five are scripted to spawn during the Hold the Fort phase of the liberation of Nebio Sud Detention Camp.
- "Pavouk" means "spider" in Czech.
- By purpose, this motorcycle is a successor to the Apache Army Model 842 from JC1 and the Hamaya GSY650 from JC2.
This variant is impossible to find in the base game, and is only added in the Mech Land Assault expansion pack.