|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Paya Luas is a military airport in Just Cause 2.
Its name means "Vast Swamp" in Malay. The airport comprises of two paved runways, which intersect each other. It is connected by road to the Panau Motorway System. The airport is less than 5 km from the districts other airport, Sungai Cengkih Besar Airport, which also has two runways. There's also several Guard Towers there and a lot of Fuel Depots. Although this is one of the biggest airports in Panau, no SAMs spawn there. This lack of SAMs suggests that the location was a civilian airport before the Pandak Panay regime. Civilian workers are allowed to work there. The area will be completely deserted by the military after completion, but civilian workers will still be present. This allows for easy access to the vehicles that spawn here that would be protected at other bases.
- Colonel Adiputera - next to some Fuel Depots along the west runway.
- 15 Fuel Depots.
- 2 Broadcast Towers.
- 2 Generators.
- 1 Communications Outpost - On the south-east part of the base.
- 1 Pipeline - At the entrance.
- Several Resource Items.
This airport is notable because it's one of the few locations that spawns the SV-1007 Stonewall and because most vehicles that spawn here will make the aiming box green, meaning that you won't get Heat by being seen on them. This is the only airport with this feature.
- Si-47 Leopard. Will make the aiming box green. Has a forest camo.
- G9 Eclipse. Also makes the aiming box green. Has a dark gray/black paint.
- URGA-9380. Also makes the aiming box turn green. Forest camo.
- GV-104 Razorback. Also makes the aiming box green. Strangely, this seems to be the Agency version, by it's color, which is a bluish black.
- SV-1003 Raider. Makes the aiming box turn green. Forest camo.
- AH-33 Topachula. Makes aiming box turn red. Comes in the forest camo.
- SV-1007 Stonewall. Also makes the aiming box turn red. Forest camo.