| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Pekan Buah Melambak|
Seen from the area around the Gas Station.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Pekan Buah Melambak is a town in Just Cause 2.
It's one of the few cities in Panau, with several buildings and houses. It's identical to most other of Panau's towns. An "I Am Legend" Easter Egg can be found at the docks. The name means "Fruit Logging Town" in Malaysian. This could be related to a past fruit plantation which the settlement grew up around.
The town consists of old, 2- to 3-story houses, and newer houses made out of concrete. There's a square in the town with a high tower in the middle. A Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue can also be found here. The docks are found on the west side of town next to the Panau Tengah Bay. There are several piers going out from the main dock. A restaurant can also be found here. In the northern part, a large Gas Station can be found.
- 1 Gas Station:
- 4 Gas pumps.
- 1 Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue.
- 8 Resource Items. Two of these are South of the city center itself, along the road leading into the city:
- 3 Weapon parts.
- 3 Vehicle parts.
- 1 Armor parts,
- 1 Cash stash.
- Kenwall Heavy Rescue - A rare vehicle. Next to some houses.
- Hamaya Oldman - Within the roadblock/checkpoint on the south side of the town.
- Chepachet PVD - Occupied, within the same checkpoint.
- Wilforce Trekstar - At a roadblock.
- Zhang Sun's picture was taken near this town.
- The tower in the town's square is based on the Bukit Tinggi Clock Tower, more popularly known as "Jam Gadang".