| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 6.|
Bolo finds this pleasing, but she would like more.
|Pekan Buah Melambak|
Seen from the area around the Gas Station.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Panau Tengah Bay|
|Missions that take place here||None|
Pekan Buah Melambak is a City in Just Cause 2.
It's one of the few near-identical cities in Panau. The name means "Fruit Logging Town" in Malaysian, which could be related to a past fruit plantation which the settlement grew up around. The city consists of old, 2 to 3-story wooden houses and newer buildings made out of concrete. The town has square with a Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue and a high tower in the middle.
The western side of city has docks on the coast of to the Panau Tengah Bay. There are several piers going out from the main dock. The "I Am Legend" Easter Egg is on one of these docks. A restaurant can also be found here.
The northern part of the city has a large Gas Station.
- 1 Gas Station:
- 4 Gas pumps.
- 1 Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue.
- 8 Resource Items. Two of these are a little to the south of the city, next to the road that goes south from the center of city.
- 3 Weapon parts.
- 3 Vehicle parts.
- 1 Armor parts,
- 1 Cash stash.
- Kenwall Heavy Rescue - A rare vehicle.
- Hamaya Oldman - At the checkpoint on the south side of the town.
- Chepachet PVD - Occupied, within the same checkpoint.
- Wilforce Trekstar - At another checkpoint/roadblock.
- Zhang Sun's PDA picture was taken near this city.
- The tower in the cities square is based on the famous clock tower of Bukittingi City, West Sumatra, more popularly known as "Jam Gadang".
- When you first start the game, one of the checkpoints is missing. It appears later on though.