| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Missions that take place here||Stop the Press starts here.|
Pekan Kesuma is a city in Just Cause 2.
The Western DistrictEdit
The western district is larger and would be considered the downtown corridor. It has a mix of old and new buildings. It features the most concentration of commercial buildings as well as the most residential buildings. There are numerous blocks and a large central square in the center of this district. There's a Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue in the square, next to a tall tower. Continuing west to the shoreline is a landmark gate with Chinese cues in its architecture. Most buildings are of an old European style, the others are of a contemporary Asian style.
A Kenwall Heavy Rescue is parked here. Unfortunately, its marked red, so you will get heat if you are seen in it.
The Eastern DistrictEdit
This section of the city is slightly separated from the rest of the city, but it's located on the sides of the main road, that leads downtown. On one side of the road has mostly contemporary shops and businesses, while the other side is older and has residential buildings.
On the western shore of the Selatan Archipelago. It's the largest settlement by size and population in the Selatan archipelago. The Carcavoda Mountain rises to the north-west of the city and the Unnamed island at X:20400; Y:31100 is to the west.
- 11 Resource items:
- 2 x Armour parts (one in the water).
- 7 x Weapon parts.
- 2 x Cash stashes.
- Colonel Rakyat.
- 1 x Pandak "Baby" Panay Statue.
- Kenwall Heavy Rescue. This is a very rare vehicle, which can never be seen in traffic. Your crosshair also lights up red when you look at the vehicle, meaning you get Heat for driving it.
- Chepachet PVD.
- Hamaya Oldman.
- Random civilian vehicles.
- Sometimes you can get Heat just for hanging out around the main square. This can prove frustrating most of the time as you haven't even done anything. This can also prove tricky killing the colonel stationed here.