| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Pequod - Harpoon PC 350|
At that dock, south of Nuevo Estocolmo.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Military patrol ship|
|Rarity||San Esperito Military Common|
Black Hand Very rare
San Esperito Police Department Rare
|List of owners||San Esperito Military|
San Esperito Police Department
Guerrillas (never seen in use)
It's a triangular patrol and pursuit boat.
It has 2 crewmen (one for the Mounted Gun at the front). It always has that same dark grey / black paint. It looks like it has a huge engine.
It can't compete with sports boats like the Triereme - RC Athena, but it's good enough for its purposes.
It's armed with a Mounted Gun, which can't be operated by the driver.
Locations and versionsEdit
- San Esperito Military:
- Unmarked version (San Esperito Military):
- La Perla military base.
- Unmarked version (Guerrilla) spawns at the following Guerrilla safehouses after attaining the rank of "Coronel" in their "army":
- Unmarked version (owner unknown):
- At a dock on the western side of a small island, just south of Nuevo Estocolmo. See picture above.
- Black Hand:
- Two are at the Quayside loading area during the mission River of Blood.
- After blowing up the fuel tanks in the mission River of Blood, if you try to escape in one of their ships, two unmarked versions will appear after a short distance and Black Hand soldiers will start shooting at you with Mounted Guns in the back of the unmarked ships. These ships are the only ships with mounted guns in the back and they also drop explosive barrels. Strangely enough, the front of these unmarked versions don't have mounted guns, as if the mounted guns at the back of the ship had been moved there from the front.
- Patrols around Isla Dominio
- San Esperito Police Department:
- Strangely, all versions of the boat are equipped with a siren. Even more strange, it is not the same one used by the San Esperito Police Department or the San Esperito Military vehicles.
- The decals and stripes on the left side of the ship do not appear on the right side, making the marked versions appear unmarked from the right side of the boat.
- As a result of this, the unmarked version was once thought to appear in river traffic and during Heat.
- Strangely, the boat appears to lack any sort of propeller or water jet, which in theory would render it unable to move.
- This vehicle doesn't have a successor in Just Cause 2, but in Just Cause 3 its legacy is carried on by the CS Powerrun 77.
Black Hand versionEdit