| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Settlement in Medici|
|Coordinates||N 40 44.140|
E 5 45.430
|Missions that take place here||None|
Perla Est is a town in Just Cause 3.
Perla Est is a coastal resort town with sand beaches and mid-rise hotels on the beachfront. Along the main road is the shopping corridor. High rocky cliffs surround the town. The town has two Rebel drop garages, one for boats.Platteforma Costa Sud and the monastery of Sancte Galile can be held in sight at the same time. The small city of Perla Est is a quiet chaos of conflicting influences."
- 3 Di Ravello billboards.
- 1 Police Station.
- 1 Captain.
- 3 Fuel Tanks.
- 1 Monitoring System.
- 1 Propaganda Van.
- 2 Satellite Dishes.
- 3 Speakers.
- 1 Di Ravello statue.
- 1 Substation Control.
- Raise the flag.
The rewards are two Rebel drop garages. One for cars and the other for boats and cars.
- Urga Ogar 7 V8 - Shows up during Heat.
- CS Navajo - Shows up during Heat level 5.
- News Chopper/Eubus Eagle.
- Civilian vehicles driving around on the streets. After liberation, Rebellion vehicles patrol the streets instead of Weimaraner W3s.
- Urga Szturm 63A. Pre-liberation is in military camo and post-liberation is in rebel camo.