| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Provincia Los Islas|
The oil refinery.
|Province in San Esperito|
|Destabilized by||Dismissed Without Honors|
|Location in country||Southern edge of the country. The islands south of Esperito City.|
The province consists of a few islands. The biggest island is mostly mountain-like, with only two settlements and possibly a few small unmarked villages. The province also has three completely uninhabited islands surrounding the biggest island. The western-most island has a lighthouse at its western tip.
Most islands here are connected by a few narrow roads and bridges, but the province roads are not connected to the rest of San Esperitos roads, which is odd considering how easily it could be done by adding just one little bridge to the southern end of Esperito City.
In the middle of the biggest island is an unmarked oil refinery. It's unknown who is responsible for maintaining it, but since there is an Automatic surface to air missile launcher close by, it's quite likely owned by the San Esperito Military. However, it doesn't seem to target Guerrilla helicopters so it might be owned by the Guerrillas as well.
North north-east of the local safehouse is a hill with a wooden tower, just like the ones that usually hold automatic surface to air missile launchers. The hill side seems to be excavated at the bottom of the tower, which makes this tower usable for BASE jumping.
Locations in this provinceEdit
- Guerrilla 23 Camp Soledad safehouse
- Los Islas Defence HQ
- Maderal village
- Villa Loretta cartel villa
- Villa Milagra cartel villa
- Casa Evangelina cartel villa
- Some kind of an industrial facility with a pipeline and silos.
Underwater trees and grassEdit
Main article: Just Cause Bugs and glitches.
- Map design error. For reasons unknown, there are trees and grass under water in the eastern part of the province. Some of the trees reach out of water and disappear when approached and others can be observed closely. Video of the ones under water. Video of the trees that disappear when approached. This seems to be a