| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Provincia de Las Palmas|
The Mendoza International Airport covers about a half of the province.
|Province in San Esperito|
|Destabilized by||Some Enchanted Evening|
|Location in country||About the center of the southern half.|
Provincia de Las Palmas is a province in Just Cause (1).
This is one of the smallest provinces in San Esperito. It's almost entirely on an island and that island has no mountains, or jungles. There's only one Cartel Villa. The only point of interest is the Mendoza International Airport.
- Mendoza International Airport.
- Villa Molina - Cartel villa.
- A small unmarked fishing community.
- Guerilla 25 "Campo Aguila" safehouse.
- Rioja 06 "Pirates Cove" safehouse.
- The province is likely named after the real-life Province of Las Palmas, which is a province of Spain located in the Canary Islands.
- This province is the only one to host the only airport that can be taken over by force. Other airports are "taken over" when the Guerrillas take over the province.