| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Provincia de Osvaldo Guzman|
Rio Viejo village
|Province in San Esperito|
|Destabilized by||Guadalicano Choo Choo|
|Location in country||Just east of the center of the nation.|
One of the oddest things about this province is its military base. That base is one of the 3 that has no vehicles. This could mean that there's either very few crime and the San Esperito Military doesn't consider this place to be a priority, or that there's so much crime that the vehicles don't have any free time to stay at the base.
Oddly enough though, during the liberation of this province's base, there seem to be a lot of soldiers armed with high-end weapons such as the RPG M-112 and Mako Ocra. This statement requires confirmation. This does not appear on PC.
Ballard series armored vehicles and automatic surface to air missile launchers seem to also be in plentiful supply, though. The SAM launchers are located unusually far away from the base, but they can still pose a threat to you if using aircraft to liberate the base.
- Osvaldo Guzman Military Base.
- Rio Veijo, a village.
- San Bernando, a village.
- Villa Celeste, a cartel villa.
- Agency 05 "Camp Babylon" safehouse.
- Guerrila 26 "Campo Gloria" safehouse.
- There is no historical "Osvaldo Guzman", but a handful of notable modern Central and South American presidents were named Guzman, including Jacobo Arbenz Guzmán, President of Guatemala (1951–1954), overthrown in the second of nineteen well known CIA-orchestrated coups.