| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Provincia de los Bravos|
This whole island is Provincia de los Bravos. Mount Teleno and Mount Gabriel in the distance are in the Durango province.
|Province in San Esperito|
|Destabilized by||Some Like it Hotter|
|Safehouses||Several, see list below|
|Location in country||The giant volcano|
The most notable location in this province is the inactive volcano that dominates the southern half of the province, where the El Volcan whorehouse resides. Said volcano is also the third tallest mountain in San Esperito, only being beaten by Mount Teleno and Mount Gabriel in the Durango province. There is also a surprising amount of vegetation, indicating the volcano must have been inactive for a very long time.
The northern half is mostly plains with several small unmarked villages scattered about.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Agency 02 "Camp Grouper" safehouse.
- Guerrilla 05 "Camp Incognito" safehouse.
- Rioja 03 "Lava camp" safehouse.
- de los Bravos Military Camp.
- Orovio, a village.
- Alturas Dolorosas, a village.
- House Crucero, a Cartel villa.
- El Volcan, the whorehouse.
- Unmarked military base with an Agency - marked Fukuda Buckskin Trapper.
- Unmarked military base without vehicles.
- 4 unmarked villages. One of these is a large fishing community.
- An Estrella MOTEL.
- A set of 3 Wind Turbines. These are next to the north-east village.
- Unmarked tunnel entrances in a deep hole.
This video shows the "de los Bravos Military Camp":
This video shows the "El Volcan" whorehouse: