| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Pulau Dayang Terlena|
The helicopter is an AH-33 Topachula.
|Settlement in Panau|
|Territory||Lautan Lama Desert|
|Missions that take place here||Black Gold starts here.|
Pulau Dayang Terlena is a military airport in Just Cause 2.
"Terlena" means drift in Indonesian. See also: Drifting.
It's one of the biggest airports in Panau and consists of three runways: two facing north-east and one facing south-west. The airport has no SAMs at all, making it perfect for helicopter attacks. The buildings are located on the eastern side of the twin runways.
Landing at this base is fairly easy from all directions, however beware of the left runway facing north-east when landing aircraft with large wingspans (Bering I-86DP or Aeroliner 474) as there is a large stack of storage containers that are piled into the runway.
This is one of only two military airports in this region, the other one being Kem Jalan Merpati, despite that one being in the influential territory of the Senjakala Islands. Both airports are actually quite similar in that they both have Colonels, both have Si-47 Leopards , and both have Bio Fuel Shafts. However, this one has more runways.
As with all Panauan military airports, the planes will stop taking off here if the base is completed to 100%. However, they will still spawn at the hangars.
- 1 Fuel Shaft.
- 1 Water Tower.
- 8 Fuel Depots.
- 2 Broadcast Towers.
- 2 Generators.
- 1 Pipeline.
- 1 Pandak Baby Panay Statue.
- Colonel Tunko Bin Hitam.
- 11 Resource Items:
- 4 Weapon Parts.
- 4 Vehicle Parts.
- 1 Armor Parts.
- 2 Cash Stashes.
- 4x Desert G9 Eclipse.
- 3x Desert Si-47 Leopard. 2 of these spawn on the runways and take off after a short while, assuming you don't redirect them off course.
- 1x Desert Maddox FVA 45.
- 2x Desert AH-33 Topachula.
- This is one of the few bases with both a Pipeline and a Bio Fuel Shaft.
- This is the only airport in Panau where you can find the G9 Eclipse in desert camo.
- On the other hand, this is one of two airports in Panau where you can find the Si-47 Leopard in desert camo.
- It's highly unrealistic for this base to have no SAMs. Rico could simply take the AH-33 Topachula and wreak havoc with no contestants.