Rocca Blau (Blue Rock in Medician language) is a barren province whose landscape has been marred by Bavarium mining. Evidence of widespread deforestation suggests that this province was once heavily wooded.
Its name stems from the blue bavarium minerals found within its rocks. These minerals can be seen clearly in areas that have been cleared for mining.
There is a heavy Medici Military presence in this province, with all four settlements being military bases. There is no permanent civilian population.
Settlements and points of interestEdit
- Guardia Rocca Blau I - Military outpost in the north.
- Cava Geminos Nord - Bavarium quarry.
- Cava Geminos Est - Bavarium quarry.
- Cava Geminos Sud - Bavarium quarry.
- Abandoned factory ruins at some small coastal inlet, west of Cava Geminos Nord