|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|Type||Small civilian helicopter|
Fully Upgraded: + Dual machine guns
|Rarity||Can be purchased from the Black Market, otherwise rare|
|List of owners||Mile High Club|
The Rowlinson K22 is a helicopter in Just Cause 2.
It's a small 2 seat helicopter, based on the real life Robinson R22. Hence the similarities in the names and appearance.
It has the shortest take-off time of all the helicopters in the game and when upgraded to 6 stars in the Black Market, it's also the fastest.As tested by Flexo013, the maximum speed (at 6 stars) is about 195.9 km/h.
"Tested it by flying from a building and then turn back after 2 km. Started the timer at top speed and 1 km further stopped the timer. Did it 3 times. So I'm pretty sure. (195.9 km/h is the average of the three tests)."
However, the speed comes at the cost of being the most fragile helicopter in the game. If the rotors hit any surface or building, the helicopter will rapidly start smoking and a single crash against a building, even at low speeds, or a very hard landing, may cause the Rowlinson to catch flames and force you to abandon it.
When fully upgraded it becomes as good, if not better, than the proper attack helicopters in the game as it becomes very fast and manouverable. So much that its low armour doesn't matter because it can evade fire very easily. This doesn't apply when attacking soldiers, only other vehicles.
None, but when upgraded to 6 stars in the Black Market, it has two machine guns fitted in the nose under the cockpit. These machine guns are not as powerful as the Miniguns on regular patrol choppers, having around the firepower of Machine Guns.
- Can always be acquired from the Black Market, for $35,000. Not unlocked at the start of the game though.
- Mile High Club's ground base, at X:27320; Y:9990. One of these is used during the Mile High Club (mission) for the Roaches. They're red and have upgraded performance, but have no on-board weaponry.
- At the tops of some buildings in the city of Bandar Baru Nipah, at about X:15880; Y:4290.
- There is one on the top of Burj Panau, the highest building in the Financial District of Panau City, at about X:5905; Y:13700.
- Unnamed outpost at X:8300; Y:28370.
- You will get one for the mission "Chemical Heist" and several other missions.
- Its engine sounds almost the same as its real life counterpart, the Robinson R22.