| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Sakura Aquila City|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 2|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||147.14|
|Top speed (mph)||91.42|
|The following statistics are from the official strategy guide.|
The Sakura Aquila City is a car in Just Cause 2.
The Sakura Aquila City is a small compact car.
It can be seen in black, dark red, orange, dark blue, dark green and greyish white.
It's one of the 4 similar vehicles in the Sakura series:
While flimsy, light and with poor durability, the car is capable of good acceleration and top speed. Steering is also competent and due to it being front wheel drive, spinouts are rare at lower speeds. However, at or near its top speed, there's significant body roll and overall twitchiness and it bounces violently over bumps (which can sometimes cause it just to spontaneously spin out and crash on its own), which make it difficult to control. It reverses fairly fast and can do J-turns a lot easier than most other cars. It's a good choice for road trips as it isn't too fast and makes the dreariest drives a stroll in the park. For off-roading, try the Space version, which is much more common on dirt.
The car is not exactly a good getaway vehicle, because small arms fire will quickly get the engine billowing smoke, without good evasive manuevers. It fares well when doing jumps over ramps, getting a good few seconds of air-time from a decent run-up. Just don't crash into too many things, or your car becomes scrap before you've travelled anywhere.
It might just be the most common car in Panau.
- In traffic, anywhere in Panau, except for Hantu Island.
- Sometimes parked in various parking lots around Panau. Many villages have parking spaces that spawn a random small civilian vehicle.
- Sometimes parked near a Gas Station.
- Gas stations can also have Wrecks.
- Often at military Checkpoints.
- White ones at Gunung Hotel Ski Resort. Oddly, these ones are red marked.
- Karl Blaine's Residence has 2 Wrecks.
See also: Vehicle wrecks.
- "Sakura" is Japanese for a dish made of raw horse meat, but it can also mean a lot of other things, like a cherry tree. For more info, see the wikipedia disambiguation about it: Sakura (disambiguation).
- "Aquila" is Italian for "eagle" - which references the Toyota Tercel's name (tercel being a term for a male falcon).
- It's made by the company Sakura.