| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Satellite dishes in Medici|
The more common smaller type, at Guardia Lavanda I.
|Sabotage Destructible Object in Just Cause 3|
|Armament needed||Small arms fire, or Grappler|
|Value in Chaos points||100|
|Approximate safe distance during destruction||A few meters|
Not to be confused with SATCOM Dishes, which are similar destructible antennas, but much bigger than this.
This satellite dish seems to pick up rebel activity in the vicinity of the base, though whether it does so is left unknown. A large number of them at most locations could mean they have a lot of different things/directions to monitor.
Satellite dishes do not function without satellites, so these are related to the Medici Space Program.
They are quite weak so they can be pulled down with the grappler or destroyed with nearly any type of small arms fire. They can also be towed away with some vehicles, if they are near the ground.
- At most police stations and Military Bases. In fact, there are very few bases or outposts that do not contain this destructible.
- Cima Leon: Silo.
- Cima Leon: Transmitter.
- Espia Alta.
- Espia Bassa.
- Le Tutor.
- Porto Coclea.
- Porto Le Gratia.
- Porto Tridente.
- Vigilator Nord.
- Vigilator Sud.
- Guardia Lavanda I.
- Platteforma Capite I.
Outside of settlementsEdit
- N 40 41.195 E 5 44.645.
- In Time For An Upgrade there is a satellite dish next to one of the SAMs, but it does not count towards any liberation. It can still be destroyed like normal and will give the player chaos points.
- The Mech Land Assault DLC adds some at many eDEN stations, but these are dirty and old looking.
- eDEN Station: The Angel.
- eDEN Station: The Spider.
- eDEN Station: The Goose.
- See also: Satellite dishes in Panau.