| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Satellite dishes in Panau|
Some small dishes.
|Sabotage Destructible Object in Just Cause 2|
|Armament needed||Small version: Small arms fire |
Large version: Heavy arms fire or explosives
|Value in Chaos points||250|
|Value in money||1250|
|Approximate safe distance during destruction||Small version: Anywhere is safe |
Large version: A few meters away.
Satellite Dishes are military objects in Just Cause 2.
They are big satellite antennas, used for communication between the earth and satellites.
There are several versions with different sizes. They are all red with a white star on them. They can be destroyed for 250 Chaos points and $1250 each.
Large versionEditThis one is most common, even if the dishes are rare. You can find them at 3 locations.
The giant one is at PAN MILSAT military base, but only the receiver can be destroyed in the mission at that location. It's a parody of a similarly large dish in the Bond movie "Goldeneye".
They are rare, there's only 30 of them and they're only found at a few locations.
- 5 are found at Kastelo Singa military base, on each side of the main building.
- 2 are found at Kem Gunung Dataran Tinggi, on the roof of the high concrete buildings.
- 3 are found at Wajah Ramah Fortress.
- The remaining 20 are found at Gunung Merah Radar Facility. This base consists only of small dishes, usually grouped into two on walls and small towers.
- On top of the PBC Tower (Not destructible but the highest point to BASE-jump in Pelaut Archipelago).
- PAN MILSAT military base (the giant one).
- One can also be found on the top of a tall skyscraper in Panau City during the mission "Above the Law". Though it will not count to the total amount of dishes and if it's destroyed the mission will fail. The dish will still exist shortly after doing the mission and it is still destructible, but it explodes not like regular large dishes, and due to the fact it doesn't count and provides only 10 chaos, it's worthless to destroy it.
- See also: Satellite dishes in Medici.