| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Scando Track Loader Extreme|
At one of those industrial-looking camps on the side of the road that leads to the top of the large volcano, to the El Volcan whorehouse.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Well below average|
|List of owners||Civilians|
It's the only vehicle in the game that looks like it's supposed to be tracked, but the game developers weren't going to create a special track program for just one vehicle, so "physically" it has wheels instead. The front wheels can be seen turning, when the vehicle turns sharply at a slow speed. The wheels are also exposed if the vehicle is flipped upside down.
It's made by the fictional Scando company.
It looks armoured, but it's not. Despite its fearsome appearance, it's not recommended to take it into battle, as its slow speed and lack of weapons would make it an easy target.
It might just be the slowest vehicle in the game. Of all the non-military vehicles, it can take the most amount of explosion damage (like mopeds, bikes and nearby helicopters exploding).It's also capable of pushing just about anything out of the way. This can prove a bit of fun when turning cars over or pushing cars into people or water without getting Heat.
- Appears during the first mission (Devil's Drop Zone) as a part of a Roadblock that must be destroyed. This one can't be entered, so it must be blown up.
- Appears in several sidemissions at "construction sites".
- Can be found in several industrial-looking locations all over San Esperito.
- At 3 little industrial camps on the sides of the road that leads to the top of the large volcano, to the El Volcan whorehouse.
- At a construction site that only spawns during the "Deliverance" race. This one disappears after the race, unless you enter it during the race and don't exit until the race ends.
- At the "Athena Palace" Cartel villa, between Esperito City and Isla Dominio, in the "Costa Brava" province.
- At the "Casa Montoya" Cartel villa, north-west of Nuevo Estocolmo. On the beach.
- At the northern end of the "Alturas Dolorosas" village, in the "Provincia de los Bravos" province. This one is parked near a few logs.
- Several are driving around inside the Salt refinery. Also parked at the entrance to the refinery. This is the only place where one can see them driving around.
- At the most northern Cartel villa in the Costa Verde Province.
- Possibly at a few more places.