|Schulz Las Vegas|
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|List of owners||Civilians|
It's the oldest looking moped in the Just Cause game series.
It's the only vehicle in the game that has a manual air horn. It's connected to the handle bar.
It has a 1-cylinder engine and it has a cargo frame behind the drivers seat.
As a moped, it's not very fast, but it's far from the slowest vehicle in the game. It can actually get up to a pretty decent speed if it goes down an even slight slope.
- Spawns in traffic, all over San Esperito.
- Can be seen in some sidemissions.
- It was named after the United States city Las Vegas.
- The vehicle and company seems North American because both of its vehicles are named after places in the United States, the other being the Schulz Virginia from Just Cause 2.
- This is possibly the most basic and cheapest powered vehicle in the Just Cause Universe.