| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
A Pattani Gluay. Boats are a common way of getting around in this area.
|Territory in Panau|
|Gained in||Boys with Toys|
|Stronghold||Kem Hutan Supply Depot|
|Location in country||South|
The Senjakala Islands are an administrative unit in Just Cause 2.
They're characterised by a jungle delta and a number of large offshore islands. Notably, one of these islands hosts the Three Kings Hotel. Its name is Malayian for "Twilight" Islands.
The Faction Influence of the Senjakala Islands territory encompasses more than the actual Senjakala Islands. This political boundary also contains the mountainous parts of the southern Lautan Lama Desert as well as some islands that, geographically speaking, belong to the Selatan Archipelago. In geographic terms, the "real" Senjakala Islands are the two large islands and several tiny islands that sit off the Lautan Lama Desert's southwest coast. Kejantanan Island, which is off the coast of the Rajang River Delta (east of the Desert), may also be a geographic part of the Senjakala Islands; despite this island's significant distance from the rest, it would make sense, considering it is home to the Kem Hutan Supply Depot, the Ular Boys base of operations for the Senjakala Islands territory.
For the sake of this page, however, "Senjakala Islands" refers the areas within the Ular Boys faction influence.
There are no airports in the geographical Senjakala Islands.
- Three Kings Hotel, at X:3710; Y:31480.
- Kem Hutan Supply Depot, at X:13390; Y:29155.
- Kem Jalan Merpati airbase, at X:9360; Y:27980.
- Kem Port Rodrigo military harbour, at X:11700; Y:28135.
- Kem Port Pelangi military harbour, at X:5825; Y:29610.
- Desert Peak, at X:8080; Y:2845.
- Bandar Baru Indah beach resort, at X:1450; Y:29740.
- Seabreeze Sawmill, at X:15365; Y:25865.
- Agency mission "Three Kings".
- Fender Bender - Faction mission.
- Be Quick or He be Dead - Faction mission.
- Boys with Toys - Stronghold takeover.
- Save the Forest - Faction mission.
- Holy Smoke! - Faction mission.
- Pulling a Jeremy - Faction mission.
- Test of Kenjantanan - Race Challenge.
- Pulau Naga powerboat challenge - Race.
- Gunung Merah Beach race - Race.
- Port Rodrigo Return Ticket - Race.
- Kenjantanan Island Run - Race.