| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Shimizu - Mach 2|
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Rarity||Rarer than average|
|List of owners||Montano Cartel|
It's made by the fictional Shimizu company.
It's one of the fastest water vehicles, but it has to slow down a lot to turn sharply.
It's used by the Montano Cartel. A gangster fires an SMG while driving it. It's difficult to commandeer it while it's moving, because it's nearly impossible to force it to stop by ramming. The easiest way to get one is to find one and wait until the driver stops to participate in a shoot-out, or to try to kill the driver.
It has been reported that it can rarely be used by civilians. Needs confirmation.
- Spawns randomly in all the waters of San Esperito.
- Appears during some Rioja sidemissions.
- Appears during Montano heat, no matter what the level.
- A part of its name, "Mach" is a reference to the "Mach number", which is the speed of sound. In dry air at 20° C (68° F) and not too far from the Earth's surface, Mach 2 is about 2,472 km/h (1,536 mph). That's more than 24 times faster than the Shimizu - Mach 2 could realistically travel.
- The only other common Montano Cartel boat is the Triereme - RC Athena.