| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Small broken ships in San Esperito|
At the Agency 04 safehouse.
|Vehicle in Just Cause|
|Type||Fishing and/or cargo ship. Also a stationary vehicle and a Wreck.|
|List of owners||Civilians|
DescriptionEditIt's an un-named fishing and/or cargo ship. There's no mint condition version of this ship. It doesn't have any visible war damage (fire; bullet holes and other such), which would be the most likely cause for the destruction of a vehicle in San Esperito. See also Vehicle wrecks.
- At the Agency 04 Camp Beachcomber safehouse.
- Next to the Guerrilla 15 Camp Delta safehouse.
- Near the Guerrilla 01 Camp Acantilado safehouse. Odd about this one is that's it in a lake that isn't connected to the ocean at all.
- On a beach, next to the Mendoza International Airport. Tnere are several located in this place's vicinity actually
- At a lot of coastal villages, sometimes a good few meters from the beach, on dry land.
- On a lot of beaches all over San Esperito.