| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Smugglers do Run|
The unique MTA Powerrun 77.
|Prerequisite Stronghold||Oil for Blood|
|Faction Influence Level||?|
|Location||West of Loji Bahan Bakar Fossil, X:25465; Y:6185|
Get the ammunition and get in the boat. Very shortly the smugglers will plow past your starting position. Run them down and use your boat's mounted guns and rockets to take them out. There are only two smugglers, making this one of the quickest and easiest missions.
If you follow one of the smuggling boats, it'll eventually stop at the northern edge of Kuala Cengkih port. There will be a cargo ship that only spawns during the mission and 3 unique black Winstons Amen 69s and some smugglers with Rocket Launchers.
- The name of the mission is a reference to the "Smugglers Run" series.
- This is the only mission where the MTA Powerrun 77 is fully upgraded, even if the Black Market version is not fully upgraded.
- This is also the only mission where a Frisco Catshark S-38 is featured, other than the water related faction missions where Razak Razman shows up in his customized one.
- The cargo ship at Kuala Cengkih during this mission is the only time it spawns there. Same with the three black Winstons Amen 69s.
- One of the Random Encounters in Just Cause 3 is called "Smugglers Run".
- These smugglers share the same appearance as the Gambler's Den Gambling Group gangsters in the mission The White Tiger.