This is a disambiguation of sports cars in the Just Cause game series.
You were probably looking for one of these pagesEdit
- Chevalier Supernova - Modern front wheel drive sports car.
- Fukuda Tournament - Rally car.
- Garret Paladin - Modern rear wheel drive sports car with machine guns.
- Hurst Dagger - Muscle car.
- Rossi 866 Corral - High-end 1930s-style sports car.
- Boyd Fireflame 544 - Customized 1950's car that performs like a sports car.
- Civadier 999 - High performance modern sports car.
- Garret Traver-Z - Modern sports car.
- Mancini Cavallo 1001 - Modern sports car.
- Sakura Aquila Metro ST - Modified/tuned street car.
- Stinger Dunebug 84 - A Dune buggy.
- Titus ZJ - 2 door front engined (possibly british) sports car.
- Mugello Farina Duo - F1 car.
- Mugello Quipozza F - 1970's to 80s sports car.
- Mugello Raffinati Vitesse - 1960s sports car.
- Mugello Vistosa - Modern sports car.
- Stria Ghepardo 3S - Modern sports car.
- Verdeleon 3 - Modern high-end sports car.
- More are listed as such in Rebel drop.
An easter egg in all gamesEdit
One sports car in JC1 and all of them in JC2 mention "AVALANCHE", or "Avalanche Sport" on their tires. This refers to Avalanche Studios.
JC3 also has "4VAL NCH" license plates, but all cars can randomly have that.