| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Stadt-Tresor ST 8530|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||135|
|Top speed (mph)||Unknown|
The Stadt-Tresor ST 8530 is an armored van, or APC, in Just Cause 3.
It's an armored van used for transport. Its overall design is approximate to modified versions of the Mercedes Vario range.
The Rebel drop description says: "Marked by its cumbersome handling and limited top speed, the Tresor is most effective when throwing its weight around on the open road."
The truck has a lot of low end torque and power, and it can easily grunt up steep inclines, but it is not fast. The steering is cumbersome and heavy. It takes a lot of turning to steer the truck in a direction. At slow speeds, the truck handles fine enough, and that is how it should be driven.
This is one of the few vehicles that has a reversing signal.
- Can be found near some police stations.
- Sometimes spawn flipped onto their sides on the side of roads with dead Rebellion and Medici Military soldiers laying around the van, indicating a crash site. This is considered to be a Roadside Event.
- Sometimes they rarely spawn in normal civilian traffic.
- Parked at a construction site at Albeto Pero. However, this is if you haven't liberated the town yet.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- The name is german, indicating that these are made in Germany.
- 'Stadt-Tresor' translates to 'City Safe'.
- This is the only civilian vehicle that Rico Hijacks by blowing the door open with explosives.
- It's a successor to the Meister ATV 4 from Just Cause and Saas PP30 Ox from Just Cause 2.
- Sometimes along the road, you can find dead Rebellion and Medici Military soldiers spawned together around these crashed vans. This is considered to be one of the Roadside Events.
- It's possible to glitch Rico into the rear compartment by standing on the roof and having a large Rebel drop item drop on you.