| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Stria Campania 115|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
Black Hand (Mech Land Assault only)
|Top speed (km/h)||About 110|
|Top speed (mph)||About 68|
The Stria Campania 115 is a bus in Just Cause 3.
It's a 1970s city bus. There's two air conditioners on the roof, which must have been a later improvement.
There are seats for 33 passengers.
The bus is underscaled to about 75% of realistic size, as proven when viewing the seats through the front window. The drivers seat can then be used for scale when Rico is sitting in it.
It is slower than the Autostraad Citispeed Eco 75 and harder to maneuver at its highest speed. It is, however, very durable. Due to Game limits, it can easily get stuck when driving over the edge of a town sidewalk.
- Rarely in countryside traffic.
- May spawn at the Daredevil jump right above Alba to the left of the ramp. The jump is at approximately: N 40 40.810 E 5 43.870.
- One crashed one is seen on fire during the mission Of Cows and Wine.
- There are rusted wrecks of this bus up north, with many missing components at many junkyards and ruined towns.
- There is also a "Crash bomb" version.
- There are two Black Hand versions that cannot be seen in the base game. These are added by the Mech Land Assault DLC.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel drop.
- Campania is the second most populated (and most densely populated) region in Italy, with about 5.8 million people.
- The livery it uses gives it the impression of a Volkswagen Type 2 "Camper", hence the name.
- The Black Hand variant was likely added into the game simply as a means to start the Mech Arena activities. This is likely because the developers didn't want to have to re-program the activity to start automatically, as vanilla activities usually start upon the player's first action, such as Destruction Frenzies starting upon the first destruction.
- As a side effect of this, if you leave the bus alive, the activity will not start. The bus in fact acts as a "Start Waves" button.
- Lore-wise, the existence of the Black Hand variant can be explained by considering it their prison bus, used across Insula Lacrima to transport prisoners.
- The bus is likely named after Campania, a region of Italy, south of Rome. It's unknown what, if anything, the "115" refers to.