| This article has been evaluated to be at quality level 5.|
This article may seem complete to the untrained eye, but the gaps in information are still large enough for this elite team of Panauan Ninjas to hide inside of.
|Stria Carera G|
|Vehicle in Just Cause 3|
|List of owners||Civilians|
|Top speed (km/h)||~153|
|Top speed (mph)||~95|
The Stria Carera G is a vehicle in Just Cause 3.
It's available in many colors, but they're always rusty.
The windows are somewhat darker than the ones on a Stria Carera Standard.
The Rebel drop description: "When two doors just aren't enough, pack your roommates into the back of Stria's Carera G to see your friend's band across town. Hey, what's that smell?"
The Carera G is slower than the Carera Standard, but can still get an average speed.
- In traffic, all over Medici.
- After bringing one to a garage, it can be called in at any time via Rebel Drop.
- It's made by the fictional company Stria.
- See Stria Carera Standard for a 2-door version of this.
- As an always rusty vehicle, it's a successor to the Scando Track Loader Extreme and Vanderbildt Route 66 from Just Cause, which are also always rusty.